Easy Steps To Help Achieve A Lease Application Approval In North Dallas
1. 30-60 days before desired move-in date, drive the areas of interest to start narrowing down location/s. Do this in the AM, mid-day and at night to better understand neighborhood activity. Be sure to note any potential concerns... i.e., Fire station nearby, schools and/or zones proximity, etc.
2. 7-29 days before move-in, actively visit the market. Drive any homes that pop-up in your search and request showings for the very best ones. Keep your options open and try to make a decision at least one week out from desired move-in. Even if you've located the ideal place, there's always a chance of an unfavorable response by the landlord.
3. When intending to apply, expect every occupant over the age of 18 to complete their own individual application, detailing their rental history and/or employment status. It's also customary that the landlord charge an application fee for every applicant, generally ranging from $25-45 each.
4. The landlord will also expect copies of a photo identification card for each applicant and proof of income for all wage earners. Generally, POI (proof of income) is proven through the last two pay stubs, but tax returns or proof of deposits via a few bank statements are sometimes considered.
5. If you are concerned about spending application fees only to be denied, we suggest pulling a free credit report through such providers as Credit Karma and making this available with your other supporting documents at time of submitting your app. Some landlords can give a "yay" or "nay" before requiring the app fee, to run the reports themselves. NOTE: This sometimes works, but is not always the case.
Good luck and good hunting! P.S. Should you need help, or need to have a home search set-up, call us...
Moving? Need TV Service?
Get Dish Network Today!
Call Now: 469-802-0860